These exotic restaurants are the perfect place for travel enthusiasts, foodies and adventurers alike. Whether traveling with friends, a loved one, or solo these 8 adventurous eateries are a must see (or taste!)
- Grotta Palazzese Hotel Restaurant – Polignano a Mare, Italy
It’s been called the most romantic restaurant in the world, but we would go here with just about anyone!
2. Labassin Waterfall Restaurant – San Pablo City, Phillipines
Shorts are encouraged, just look at the floor!
3. Salt and Sill – Tjörn, Sweden
Giving a new meaning to ‘catch of the day’
4. Ali Barbour’s Cave Restaurant – Diana Beach, Africa
Do we even have to say why dining in a 180,000 year old cave is cool.
5. Dinner In The Sky – Montreal, Canada
Careful to wear shoes that stay put!
6. Treepod Dining Experience – Soneva Kiri Resort, Thailand
In case you missed it, that waiter is on a zip line.
7. Ithaa Undersea Restaurant – Conrad Island, Maldives
Dine 16 ft. below in the first of it’s kind.
8. Solo Per Due – Vacone, Italy
Literally translating to ‘Just for Two’ this restaurant can only accompany 2 people at a time!